miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

HEY BLOGGERS! Read it, please!


Hey! Well, the thing is that I've been thinking for something different, and I thought in an idea:
with it, we can get more experience and discover new things, moreover, we also can get specially more visitors and followers!

FIRST

1. Follow me (If I see a new follower I will inmediatly follow back)
2. Comment me and say you are going to do it

SECOND

3. The theme is to do publicity, we can post our blogs in our entrys. For example, is like do advertising of our blogs to get more visits every day, more comments, more followers and specially to discover differents things about our blogs!
So, if you are interested, follow me, comment me and say in the comment you are going to advertise me, and then with an entry, I'll advertise you :) So easy, don't you think?

PS. You can also send me an email with some questions you have! I'm so happy because I'm receiving a lot of emails asking me secrets of beauty! And I will create a page answering all this comments!

Love ya girls! xxx

2 comentarios:

  1. Hey, I've got you on facebook! Well, I just wanted to say that I love your blog since you created it a while a go, and also that I also agree with this little changes in your page...
    Anyways, I've changed my blog too, so If you want to check it out:
    judithbenmo.blogspot.com
    PD: oh, and I will send you some e-mails about beautiy.
    xoxoxo Lots of <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. WOW! I just had find your blog and it's amazing! I love your pics! I Hope you can check out my blog and you like it too! xoxo

      Eliminar

Yeah baby, comment