jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

Happy new year everyone!


Merry xmas from Carlotta Parga on Vimeo.

Hey there! I wish you a very happy new year! let's take the best of 2012 and become it in better, and let's forget the worst of 2012
And sorry for be so late at uploading, my highschool sucks everywhere and I need to finish my end report, and without this report I can't pass to the university, and the good thing is that this report is only in Catalunya. WHY US?!??!
I'm starting the year complaining, let's change subject. Friday my boyfriend comes to Spain again to stay for the king's day and my birthday (the most important event!)hahah

----

Hola a todos! Os deseo a todos un muy feliz año nuevo! Vamos a tomar lo mejor del 2012 y convertirlo en mejor, y olvidar todo lo malo del 2012
Siento por tardar tanto en subir entrada, pero mi instituto jode mucho y necesito terminar mi ''TDR'' y sin este trabajo no puedo pasar a la universidad, porque no me saco el bachillerato, y lo bueno es que este trabajo solo lo hacen en Catalunya. POR QUÉ A NOSOTROS?!??!
Estoy empezando el año quejándome, y no me puedo quejar. El viernes mi novio viene a España otra vez y se va a quedar para Reyes y mi cumpleaños (el evento más importante del año!) hahah

1 comentario:

Yeah baby, comment