martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

These great days in Rome!


Hey there! How's everything? For me it's everything hell. I started my last year in high school and really, it's the death. Only three weeks and we already have a lot, but a lot of exam with a lot of theme to memorize. I'll get crazy, crazy! The good thing is...

5 days and HOLLAND!
I've been memorizing our days in Rome. My boyfriend gave me the trip as our 1 year anniversary, I loved it! We are in Fontana di Trevi, in the night everything looks so different! I love Rome!
-----
Hola a todos! Cómo va? Para mi todo es infierno. Empecé mi último año de bachillerato y de verdad, es la muerte. Solamente llevamos tres semanas y ya tenemos muchos, pero muchos exámenes con mucho temario para memorizar de por medio. ¿¡Pero dónde me he metido!? Me voy a volver loca! Lo bueno es que...
5 días y HOLANDA!
Estuve memorizando nuestros días en Roma. Mi novio me regaló el viaje para nuestro primer aniversario, me encantó! Estamos en la Fontana di Trevi, por la noche todo se ve diferente! Amo Roma!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Yeah baby, comment