martes, 5 de junio de 2012

05 June 2012



Watch: Parfois
T-Shirt: Topshop
SuperSkinnyJeans: Hollister Co.




Spanish literature... done! Catalan literature... done! Universal literature... done! English Grammar... done! 
Thursday: history, the cold war, friday terribly filosophy, wenesday science and latin! And... GOOD BYE FOREVER TRALARÁ! Well, not forever, but untill september! :) 
This is the last race.
Planning for this summer? Go to the beach, work, be very very tanned and go to a lot of cool partys or events and be all august with my boyfriend!

3 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for the lovely comment on our blog! You look absolutely gorgeous in these photos! :) I adore that watch and your pants!

    We are now following you via GFC!

    Carly and Stacie
    www.theislandsecret.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it :)
    You look really pretty in these photos - and I'm now following you!

    urbanolivia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Aww hope your next couple of exams go well :) You look lovely in the photos :) Hope August comes quickly then, my boyfriend and I's 3rd year anniversary is also in August :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ResponderEliminar

Yeah baby, comment