miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Simplemente, Gracias. (A GOLD AWARD WHO READS ALL! ;))



Well, Carlota is back!
These days I have been all the days with my sweet boyfriend! For this reason I couldn't upload more blogs! Now he is back to Holland and he is working, and I know he always passes here so I'll explain all these magic days.
I have been a ''guiri'' with him (guiri is a spanish expresion we use to call the tourists, usually tourists of the north) I'm from Spain so I'm not a guiri, but really he knows all the timetables, trains, buses, metros, stations... more than me!
Was our half-year anniversary, he made a surprise for me!
He said me at 6:40 he would pick me up from my house to go to a restaurant of my town (strange, because there aren't a lot of restaurants), (and yes, very early to dinner for a Spanish person), and I waited for him in my house very smart, with a black dress and heels, very worry because it was 8 o'clock and he still wasn't in home. then, he call the ring of my house and I said him hello with kisses (he was very handsome and he said me I was really beautiful), and while he was kissing me he gave me a beautiful rose. Then he said me the way for go to the restaurant (Strange, too, because for this way is any place, so, nothing!  While we were walking I saw one of my best friends with a camera and runing and I said him: Look! Is Sara!  and he said: Sara? Where? I didn't see anything! You must be dream! And then when we arrived to the end of the street... I saw a lot of friends and family waiting for us with cameras and then, more closer... ¡A LIMOUSINE!
I couldn't think anything, my mind was white and I was thinking (I WILL KILL YOU TOM, I WILL KILL YOU, I WILL EAT YOU WITH KISSES!) and he said: there we go! And me like: noooooooo?! promisse it! Then we went to the limousine to Barcelona and then... while he was huging me he said: this isn't all... and then, he gave me a little box, he opened slowly and...  A GOOOOLD RIIINGG WITH A BRIGHT! O.O I was like: O________O In the ring is our date:  7-5-2011. Then we went to a good restaurant of Barcelona, we saw the sea and we stayed in front of the sea and then we returned to our town with the limousine, to his house till 4 o'clock a.m ;) This is nothing, the next day we arrived at 6:00 am (Yes, and I'm 16 ;)).
And nothing more.
We love you people!











Bien, Carlota vuelve!
Estos días estuve todos los días con mi dulce novio! Por esta razón no pude subir más Blogs! Ahora él está en Holanda de nuevo y  está trabajando, y como se que siempre se pasa por aquí voy a explicar todos estos mágicos días. 
Estuve haciendo de guiri con él, bien, soy de España pero la guiri parecía yo ya que él se sabía los trenes, horarios, buses, estaciones más que yo, vergonzoso hahaha! Fue nuestro medio año aniversario! Él me dijo que me recogería a mi casa para ir a un restaurante elegante de mi pueblo (raro, porque no hay muchos restaurantes elegantes por aquí, y sí, muy pronto para cenar para un español), y espere por él muy elegante, con un vestido negro con unos tacones, muy preocupada por él porque eran las 8 y aún no aparecía. Picó por fin al timbre y me saludó con besos y abrazos (él estaba muy guapo y él me dijo impresionado que estaba preciosa) y mientras me besaba me dio una rosa preciosa. Luego me dijo el camino para ir al restaurante (raro, también, ya que ese era camino hacia ninguna parte). Mientras andábamos vi a lo lejos una de mis mejores amigas con una cámara y corriendo y pregunté: ¿¡Sara!? Mi novio lo negó y aseguró que estaba soñando haha! Y cuando llegamos al final de la calle... vi un montón de amigos y familia esperando por nosotros con cámaras y más cerca... ¡UNA LIMUSINA!
No pude pensar en nada, mi mente estaba en blanco y pensaba que iba a matar a Tom pero a la vez, a comérmelo a besos. Y dijo: Ahí vamos nosotros! Y yo: Noooooo?! ¡JURA!
Luego fuimos a Barcelona con la limusina y mientras me abrazaba me dijo: esto no es todo, y me dio una cajita, la abrió lentamente y encontré un anillo de oro con un brillante, ¡PRECIOSO!Ahí estaba nuestra fecha 7/5/2011. Luego la limusina nos dejó en el puerto de Barcelona, fuimos a cenar a un buen restaurante y luego estuvimos en frente del mar, la limusina nos recogió y nos llevó de vuelta, fuimos a casa de Tom y volvimos a mi casa a las 4 de la madrugada. ¡Y el día siguiente a las 6! Sí, tengo 16 años, lo sé, hahahaha

Os quiero gente.
Y A TIIIII THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAS TE AMOOOOO!

Carlota Speksnijder Parga ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Yeah baby, comment